Thuggies creates the comfiest, coziest, and most useful clothing on the planet! Turns out the whole world is catching on. Our team is growing quickly and we are looking for a great fit!
The Thuggies team is looking for a Full Time Customer Service Representative. Your role will be to keep our customers happy and our packages going out the door. You will be a core part of our customer service team and will take on an important role under the supervision of the CEO and customer service managers. As our company grows, the expectation will be to grow with us and become an increasingly integral part of our hard working team.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Reply to customer service requests via email, online chat, and phone.
- Prepare, pack, and ship online orders.
- Aid in inventory management, purchase orders, warehouse organization, and social media.
- Help in marketing efforts to grow our market online through social media and email marketing
Our team is young, hardworking, and share the idea that our company is doing something great, not just for ourselves but for the world. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who wants to have a voice and control in a company.
This role will require a strong sense of organization and punctuality. The ability to multi-task is definitely an asset. Communication skills both written and verbal are essential; daily communication with customers and directors is frequent.
We provide full training on all of our systems and look to improve them. One of our outgoing customer service reps is only 19 years old and improved warehouse efficiency by 15% in 6 months with an out of the box idea. We are looking for another quick thinker/learner like her!
Above all of the qualifications, we are looking for a great fit. Someone that wants to be here long-term and grow with the company. Other qualifications could include:
- Basic understanding Microsoft office
- Hardworking, organized, goal driven.
- Retail experience (online or in store), customer service, and/or inventory management is an asset.
- An interest in design/home décor, action sports, outdoors recreation, fashion.
- A desire to work in a start-up atmosphere.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Open minded and ready to try new things.
- Understanding of marketing concepts an asset but not necessary.
If you don’t have these qualifications but believe that you would do amazing things in this position let us know.
We are open to all skill levels, someone with a degree in marketing, logisitics, communications or a related field would be an asset but certainly not necessary. Must at least be a secondary school graduate.
Our office is located within a ten minute walk from Waterfront station in Vancouver, BC. We are in a very entrepreneurial environment and we are focused on growing not only our companies, but the position as well.
Please email a cover letter, resume to Brad@thuggies.com with the subject line: Customer Service Rep. In the body of your email submission please ensure to include your favourite pastime and what animal you would want to play chess against (yes you read that right).
We will not accept phone calls or visits to our office. Should you have any questions please ask. Due to the amount of resumes expected, only those who qualify will be contacted.
Thank you for your submission!
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the Province of British Columbia immediately; unfortunately we cannot sponsor VISA applications.