Reach out and Holla!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments, just scroll down and fill out the form. If you've got a question, please check out our FAQs page to see if we’ve already answered it before sending us an email. Sorry, we are no longer giving away free stickers at this time.
Thuggies World Headquaters
1562 128th Street
Want to work for us? See below for details and how to apply:
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Manager
Employer: Why Not Apparel Inc.
1562 128th Street
Why Not Apparel Inc. is the owner of the Thuggies brand. https://www.thuggies.ca/
Thuggies is a new Canadian brand of extra-long, high-quality cotton hoodies, adult onesies, adult hooded towels, kids hoodies and accessories. Each product is made to keep our customers cozy whether they’re lounging at home, on a boat, scaling a mountain (be careful), getting dry post surf, skiing, snowboarding, keeping warm on and off the field or doing many other great pastimes too numerous to mention.
We are extremely proud of our Thuggies brand and we believe Thuggies will have a great bright future in Canada and internationally. Why Not Apparel Inc. is actively looking for an experienced and talented business development and marketing manager to help us develop and grow the Thuggies brand into the next big thing. A person in this position would oversee the brand development, sales and marketing activities and participate in executive decisions on developing an effective business segment around this brand.
Benefits: Good benefits packaged to be offered to qualified candidates.
Terms of Employment: At least 40 hours per week and more if required
At a minimum a Bachelor's or equivalent qualification in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and at least 5 years of experience in marketing, business development or related fields.
Prior experience in new brand development would be a great asset.
Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Participate in creating and implementing business strategies to develop and grow the Thuggies brand.
• Conduct continuous research of the Canadian and international markets to find effective retail distribution channels (including on-line platforms) for selling the Thuggies clothing and accessories.
• Utilize our current networks and develop new ones in order to generate prospective investors for Thuggies.
• Work on presentations to prospective investors, conduct meetings with them and execute the presentations to convince them to invest into our brand.
• Create effective and innovative marketing campaigns to raise the Thuggies brand awareness in the market. Be in charge of selecting the marketing agencies, media specialists, communication companies, etc. and fully oversea and direct their efforts.
• Take charge of managing our current advertising channels including our website, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Be responsible for continuously increasing the on-line exposure and searchability of the brand.
• Propose and organize various public promotional events and sponsorship programs in order to create publicity and promote the Huggies brand.
• Participate in setting the Thuggies sales goals for each fiscal period over the short and long periods.
• Create a sale tracking system and analytical tools for various segments of the sales campaign. Continuously evaluate the results of different sales and market efforts, and be able to effectively report to senior managers and investors.
• Participate in creating the quarterly and yearly budgets and financial projections for the development of the Thuggies brand. Be personally responsible for the approved spending.
Please send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include “Thuggies” in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.